Cabin Rates and Information
Winter Rates 2017-2018
|Dates||Fri & Sat||Sun-Thur||Weekly|
|Winter||Jan 2-Mar 10||$200||$155||$1165|
|Holiday||Dec 23-Jan1; MLK wknd; Pres.wknd||$210||$210||$1400|
|Value||Dec19-22; Mar11-31||$145||$145||$ 1000|
|Add’l Adult||$ 35||$ 27||$ 205|
|Add’l Child||$ 17||$ 13||$100|
Summer Rates 2018
|Month||Weekly||Add'l Adult||Nightly||Add'l Adult|
- Rates include the first two people. Additional persons will be charged per night or week accordingly.
- Children ages 5-16 are half-price, after the first two people. Under 5 years, there is no charge.
- To reserve a cabin, you can call us at 800-338-7230, or use our online availability link on each cabin page.
- State and local taxes are not included in the prices.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- A $300 deposit is required within 7 days from when you make your reservation. Deposits are payable via check or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We will refund your deposit if a cancellation is made at least 6 weeks in advance, or if we can re-book your cabin.
- Guests leaving before their scheduled departure will be billed for the full reservation.
- We have a two-night minimum for reservations. Occasionally, one night may be open due to scheduling. If you are looking for one night, it is best to call us to check on availability.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m.; Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
· No pets allowed, no exceptions.
Visiting Canada on the north shore of Gunflint Lake requires a special permit, called the CANPASS, or Remote Area Border Crossing Permit. This must be obtained in advance. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing. To read more about how to get the pass, go to: CANPASS .