Cabin Rates and Information
Summer Rates 2016
|Month||Weekly||Add'l Adult||Nightly||Add'l Adult|
Winter Rates 2016-2017
Dates Fri & Sat Sun-Thur Weekly
Winter Jan 2-Mar 10 $ 200/nt $155/nt $1165
Holiday Dec 23-Jan1; $ 210/nt $ 210/nt $1400
MLK wknd; $ 210/nt $1400
Pres.wknd $ 210/nt $1400
Mar13-31 $145/nt $145/nt $1000
Add’l Adult $ 35/nt $ 27/nt $ 205
Add’l Child $ 15/nt $ 13nt $ 100
- Rates include the first two people. Additional persons will be charged per night or week accordingly.
- Children ages 5-16 are half-price, after the first two people. Under 5 years, there is no charge.
- To reserve a cabin, you can call us at 800-338-7230, or use our online availability link on each cabin page.
- State and local taxes are not included in the prices.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- A $300 deposit is required within 7 days from when you make your reservation. Deposits are payable via check or credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We will refund your deposit if a cancellation is made at least 6 weeks in advance, or if we can re-book your cabin.
- Guests leaving before their scheduled departure will be billed for the full reservation.
- We have a two-night minimum for reservations. Occasionally, one night may be open due to scheduling. If you are looking for one night, it is best to call us to check on availability.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m.; Check-out is 10:00 a.m.
· No pets allowed, no exceptions.
Visiting Canada on the north shore of Gunflint Lake requires a special permit, called the CANPASS, or Remote Area Border Crossing Permit. This must be obtained in advance. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing. To read more about how to get the pass, go to: CANPASS .